Release for 21 Oct 2021
This week we have made it more flexible for you to edit your board while checking comments. We have also improved the overall usability on tablets, helping you do your research on the go.
Edit your board while seeing which cards have comments
No more switching back and forth between moodboarding and checking comments - simply switch on Show Comments on the Toolbar and you can do both at the same time!
Select cards easily on iPads
After switching on Select Mode, you can select a card by simply tapping on it. Now it's easier to select and then group cards on iPads.
Edit image description and color name
When you are on the Details Panel of an image, you can now click this little edit icon next to Image Description to add your own notes.
Similarly, you can edit the name of a color through the Details Panel. Try giving it a more colorful name!
- The comment count on the card is now updated immediately after any comment is added
- The detail panel will now open on one click when filter is applied
- Image details is now shown in the details panel for newly uploaded images
- Comments would not get hidden behind the input field when there are 6 or more comments
- The page will now auto-scroll to just the beginning of the Ungrouped Cards section instead of all the way to the top when you upload new images.
- "Drop your files" message will now disappear as soon as you start creating content in your board.